Pockets - available as 3 finger, 2 finger or monos. Sold in singles.
In our eyes - the perfect pockets for training open hand/pocket strength on a board. Featuring:
- 25 degree incut.
- Super comfortable radius.
- Suitable for symmetrical boards.
- Offset shape (top of the pocket protrudes less than the bottom) to avoid jammed fingers.
- Small foot print so they don't take up too much space on your board.
- Smooth comfortable texture of Tulip wood.
Three finger: 35mm deep
Two finger: 40mm deep
Mono: 40mm deep
We know these aren't our cheapest holds but this really reflects the quality and the work that goes into them.